Most companies today are already operating with lean budgets, so the key is to develop and implement more effective fleet strategies with a reliable automobiles that allow companies to increase compliance, manage spend and drive productivity.
Ford partners with our customers to help them manage their fleets as efficiently and effectively as possible. Some of the areas resulting in the highest savings for fleets include:
- Strategic fleet plan development: Implementing plans that take into account each aspect of the fleet and provide data on an individual and aggregate basis for high-level analysis.
- Vehicle model-year planning: Optimizing OEM and vehicle selection process in combination with total cost of ownership analysis.
- Technology optimization: Deriving full benefit of technology solutions, such as telematics, that deliver near real-time access to fleet data and analysis including vehicle asset performance metrics, trend charts and customizable mapping.
- Vehicle-replacement analysis: Determining optimal time to keep vehicles in fleet given applicable costs.
- Lease options versus reimbursement programs: Moving from mileage reimbursement plans to company car programs.
Business leaders are increasingly looking to support critical business initiatives from increasing productivity and optimizing their fleet operations to driving green initiatives, we specialize in providing information, analysis, and fleet management services.
Read Full Article: GEFleet.com